Labor insurance safety shoes are special labor protection wear products. The state implements a license system and a safety sign management system. The labor protection supplies provided for the safe operation of personnel working in special industries are related to the life safety of individuals and groups. Therefore, It is necessary to pay attention to everyone’s complete protective equipment and guarantee of quality and performance. They are responsible for the safety of themselves and others, so they must prepare their own safety shoes.
1. Anti-slip: polyurethane one-time molding outsole, unique bottom flower design, excellent anti-slip performance.
2. Oil resistance: According to the oil resistance standard test, the volume increase is not more than 12%. If the volume does not increase, but shrinks, the shrinkage is greater than 0.5% of the original volume or the hardness increase is greater than 10 (Shore A), according to the provisions of GB/T3903.1, the crack growth shall not be greater than 7mm after 40,000 flexing cycles.
3. Anti-smashing: Adopting industry standard (protecting toe safety shoes LD50-94), the inner lining of protecting toe safety shoes is steel toe cap, which has static pressure and impact resistance, anti-stab and anti-smashing, and is very safe. After inspection, the pressure resistance is 10KN, the toe cap impact resistance is 23KG. After the impact hammer falls freely from the 450MM height to impact the toe cap, the deformation gap in the shoe is >=15MM. It is mainly suitable for mining, mechanical construction safety, metallurgy, steel, port hoisting, etc. The protective safety shoes used in the heavy industry industry to protect the toes are supported by rubber and elastomers, which are comfortable to wear and do not affect daily labor operations.
4. Insulation: Electrically insulated shoes can be worn as auxiliary safety equipment and labor protection equipment when working on power equipment at AC 50HZ, 1000V and below or DC 1500V and below.
5. Anti-static: Anti-static shoes are produced according to the GB4385-1995 standard, and the resistance value range is 100K'Ω-1000M'Ω. The product has good air permeability, anti-static, wear-resistant, and non-slip functions. It is mainly suitable for aviation. The aerospace hazardous chemical industry has played a role in avoiding flammable and explosive accidents due to static electricity.
6. Wear resistance: high-quality soles, suitable for a variety of environments.
7. Anti-puncture: protect the soles of the feet from sharp objects, can withstand a puncture force of 1100N, the national special-grade standard.
8. Acid and alkali resistance: meet the requirements of GB12018-89 standard.
In fact, there are no such rigid regulations or requirements for the replacement of protective safety shoes. The main considerations are: safety performance, comfort and quality. According to different functions, safety protective shoes can be divided into the following categories: toe-protecting safety shoes, steel toe cap shoes in safety shoes, anti-static shoes, conductive shoes, electrically insulating shoes, oil-resistant protective shoes, heat-resistant shoes, etc.